VISEGRIP-STRAIGHT JAW 7"
PROTO J291NC, VISEGRIP-STRAIGHT JAW 7" J291NC
Availability : Special Order
- Nickle Chrome Finish.
- Locking mechanism helps leave both hands free when clamping, helping to eliminate squeezing action and general hand fatigue when manipulating.
- Tip of release lever projects at end of handle for a quick, no-pinch, powerful release especially when tools are firmly locked.
- Spring loaded release lever is out of the way when handling.
- Drop forged jaws and rugged tooth profile for durability and toughness.
- Holes in mobile jaw are drilled and not press punched to ensure they are cylindrical to ensure maximum bearing with rivets. (Punched holes tend give poor bearing.)
- Large diameter of rivets to help permit secure joints adding to the durability and robustness of the tools.
- Piano wire spring for smooth and efficient jaw opening.
Item Locking Pliers
Jaw Length 3''
Features Hands-Free Locking Mechanism; Extended Release Lever for Quick, No-Pinch Release; Spring-Loaded Release Lever; Drop Forged Jaws and Rugged Tooth Profile for Durability and Toughness; Holes in Mobile Jaw are Drilled and not Press Punched to Ensure they are
Finish Nickel Chrome
Handle Type Plain Grip
Jaw Capacity 1-5/8''
Jaw Release Lever Spring Loaded Release Lever
Jaw Thickness 1/2''
Jaw Width 1/2''
Material Alloy steel
Plier Jaw Style Straight Jaw
Screw Mechanism Screw Bolt w/ Locking Nut
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-00257-2