6" LONG NOSE LOCKING PLIERS
PROTO J286NC, 6" LONG NOSE LOCKING PLIERS J286NC
Availability : Special Order
- Nickle Chrome Finish.
- Locking mechanism helps leave both hands free when clamping, helping to eliminate squeezing action and general hand fatigue when manipulating.
- Tip of release lever projects at end of handle for a quick, no-pinch, powerful release especially when tools are firmly locked.
- Spring loaded release lever is out of the way when handling.
- Drop forged jaws and rugged tooth profile for durability and toughness.
- Holes in mobile jaw are drilled and not press punched to ensure they are cylindrical to ensure maximum bearing with rivets. (Punched holes tend give poor bearing.)
- Large diameter of rivets to help permit secure joints adding to the durability and robustness of the tools.
- Piano wire spring for smooth and efficient jaw opening.
Jaw Length 1-1/2''
Features Long Slim Jaw Design, Curved Section, Pliers can Reach Deep Into Recessed Areas, can Hold Rounded Objects, Great for Holding, Placing and Extracting Pieces in Awkward Areas, Engines
Finish Black Epoxy
Handle Type Nickel Chrome
Includes Pliers Only
Jaw Capacity 2-5/16''
Jaw Release Lever Spring Loaded Release Lever
Jaw Thickness 5/16''
Jaw Width 5/16''
Material Nickel Chrome
Plier Jaw Style Long Nose
Screw Mechanism Spring Loaded Release Lever
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-00254-1