LOCKING PLIERS-LONG NOSE 6" - C/W WIRE CUTTER
PROTO J286LNXL, LOCKING PLIERS-LONG NOSE 6" - C/W WIRE CUTTER J286LNXL
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Special Order
- Small in size for delicate and fine work.
- Made of quality alloy steel for long life.
- High corrosion resistant finish with welding spatter resistance.
- Precisely machined teeth for a positive grip and to help prevent slippage.
- Locking mechanism helps leave both hands free when clamping, helping to eliminate squeezing action and general hand fatigue when manipulating. Also helps to save time in repetitive jobs.
- Tip of release lever projects at end of handle for a safe, quick, no-pinch, powerful release especially when tools are firmly locked.
- Spring loaded release lever is out of the way when handling.
- Drop forged jaws and rugged tooth profile for durability and toughness.
- Holes in mobile jaw are drilled and not press punched to ensure they are cylindrical to ensure maximum bearing with rivets. (Punched holes tend give poor bearing.)
- Large diameter of rivets to help permit secure joints adding to the durability and robustness of the tools.
- Piano wire spring for smooth and efficient jaw opening.
Jaw Hardness: 48-51
Jaw Opening: 2-5/32"
Jaw Depth: 1-31/32"
Item Long Nose Locking Mini Pliers
Jaw Length 2''
Overall Length 6-29/32''
Finish Black Epoxy
Handle Type Micro Alloy Steel
Includes Pliers Only
Jaw Capacity 2-3/16''
Jaw Release Lever 1 - Handed
Jaw Thickness 5/16''
Jaw Width 5/16''
Material Heat Treated Alloy Steel
Plier Item Locking Pliers
Plier Jaw Style Long Nose
Plier Product Group Pliers
Screw Mechanism Locking Adjusting
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-99706-9