PROTO - 7/16" FULL POLISH COMBINATION - SPLINE WRENCH - J1214SPL
SKU # 464J1214SPL
MFrPN # J1214SPL
Availability : Special Order
- Proto Spline Tools are designed to service high tensile strength fasteners used widely on military and commercial aircraft and in heavy machinery applications where vibration is prevalent. They are also used in automotive and industrial areas where high performance torque needs to be achieved.
- Spline fasteners help tighten high strength bolts which are used in high torque load applications.
- The Spline profile allows a higher torque to be applied before rounding of the fastener corners occurs. The applied loads are moved away from the fastener corners which allow the spline wrench to turn fasteners that are already worn or rounded.
- Spline helps reduce foreign object debris (FOD) by having a precise fit between the fastening tool and its fastener.
- Meets dimensional and open end performance requirements of ASME B107.100.
- Full polish finish provides corrosion resistance and an easy to clean surface.
- Meets Military Spec MS33787 for box end spline profile.
- Anti-Slip Design (ASD) open end locking grooves help prevent the wrench from slipping off the fastener when turning. The arched surfaces are designed to spread the contact forces over a greater area and loads are kept off the corners of the fastener which helps prevent fastener rounding.
Item Combination Wrench
Overall Length 6-29/32''
Box End Style Spline
Finish Full Polish
Head Angle 15 Degrees
Head Movement Fixed
Number of Points 12
Offset 15 Degrees
Ratcheting Configuration Non-Ratcheting
SAE or Metric SAE
Single End/Double End Double End
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Wrench Head Sizes 7/16''
Wrench Item Combination Wrench
Wrench Material Alloy Steel
Wrench Product Grouping Wrenches
Wrench Shape Straight
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-57266-2