PROTO J1144SPL, BOX SPLINE WRENCH 7/8" X 1" J1144SPL
Availability : Special Order
- Proto Spline Tools are designed to service high tensile strength fasteners used widely on military and commercial aircraft and in heavy machinery applications where vibration is prevalent. They are also used in automotive and industrial areas where high performance torque needs to be achieved.
- Spline fasteners help tighten high strength bolts to high torque loads.
- They help lower the force required to turn standard fasteners by allowing the torque load to be moved away from the corners, helping prevent fastener rounding. They also turn fasteners with damaged corners.
- Spline helps reduce foreign object debris (FOD) by having a precise fit between the fastening tool and its fastener.
- Full polish finish provides corrosion resistance and an easy to clean surface.
Item Spline Box End Wrench
Overall Length 13-1/4''
Finish Chrome Plated
Number of Points 12
Offset 15 Degrees
SAE or Metric SAE
Standards ASME B107.7, Meets Aerospace Standard AS954 Military Spec MS-83717 And MILW-8982D
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Wrench Head Sizes 7/8'' x 1''
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-57262-4