PROTO - NO. 5 SPLINE 3-1/8" 6-POINT - STANDARD LENGTH IMPACT SOCKET - J09950
SKU # 464J09950
MFrPN # J09950
Availability : Special Order
- Proto 6 Point Impact Sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
- The TorquePlus design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy socket engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners.
- The TorquePlus configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners and distributing contact stresses over a large area of the socket, minimizing slippage.
- The TorquePlus internal design minimizes fastener rounding, helps to extend fastener life, and allows the user to more easily turn worn, rounded, or rusted fasteners.
- Use safety goggles, serious eye injury is possible
- Do not hold socket, universal joint or other attachment when power tool is running
- Do not use damaged sockets, replace
- Do not continue to hammer with an impact tool once the fastener is tight
- Do not use hand sockets with power tools
- Do not use power sockets with impact tools
Drive Size #5
Drive Type Spline
Item Impact Socket
Overall Length 4-39/64''
Socket Depth Standard
Finish Black Oxide
Material Alloy steel
Number of Points 6
Output Type Hex
SAE or Metric SAE
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-40039-2