The 833 10 In. Contour Gauge can duplicate any shape instantly. This profile gauge creates an instant template for curved and odd shaped profiles simply and easily. Never transfer profiles to paper or cardboard again. The contour gauge makes measuring and cutting easy. Reminiscent of a hair comb, the tool—also known as a profile comb—features a row of long, thin, moveable teeth and a perpendicular housing that holds them in place as they take an impression of the surface. Ideal for measuring moldings for reproduction, duplicating spindles on the lathe, fitting flooring around moldings, copying curves and a variety of other contour matching jobs around the home and shop. Two 10” gauges can be combined to measure and duplicate larger shapes. It fits around most common pipes and round columns and allows you to easily copy shapes to tile, laminate, engineered wood, solid wood and vinyl flooring to precisely cut flooring to match objects. The gauge eliminates the guessing of dimensions of irregular shapes.
- PRECISE SHAPE DUPLICATION- Easily copy any shape or duplicate a profile exactly for woodworking or tile flooring/linoleum installation where you want to replicate the shape of moldings or match cut outs around door casings and pipes
- PERFECT PROFILES- 3" (76mm) deep fingers will measure profiles up to 1-1/4" (32mm) precisely record the cross-sectional shape of a surface
- EXTRA LENGTH- 10” gauge is ideal for woodworking, linoleum installation, ceramic tile installation or any job where contour duplication is essential. Two tools can be combined when 20” base is needed
- DURABLE- Made from tough, durable plastic that will not scratch the original finish of the shape being duplicated or rust
- EASY TO USE AND STORE- Simply press the tool’s teeth onto a shape and trace. Four magnets on the back allow for easy storage