In steel construction you often need both hands free to work with, making a level with rare earth magnets that have extra-strong holding power a must. With its milled measuring surface and V-groove, it holds firmly on all steel structures especially rounded surfaces. This level has vials which can measure horizontal with gradients of 1% and 2%, a vertical vial and a third which allows you to find a 45° angle. This level is practical, precise, convenient, and robustly built, typical STABILA.
- Big, bright easy to read vials
- Magnetic - Try to pull them off without twisting your wrist
- Heavy-duty, die-cast frame
- Certified Level Accuracy; in top read position: (1/32" over 72")
- Level accuracy guaranteed for life; vials will never fog, leak or require adjustment
- BENT LEVELS VOID WARRANTY
- Type 81SMW45 10" Die Cast Torpedo w/45 Degree Vial and V-groove Magnet.