Keep your electronics running smoothly through extensive use with Energizer C Cell NiMH Battery, one of the longest lasting cells on the market! Featuring an incredibly stable Nickel Metal Hydride chemistry, this powerful cell can hold a sizable 2500 mAh charge, more than enough power to keep your devices powered through extended use. The batteries feature an incredibly low self-discharge rate, which allows them to hold their charge for up to six months, perfect for low drain or infrequently-used devices. The cells are compatible with most NiMH chargers and can be recharged hundreds of times before needing replacing, making them better for the environment and your wallet!
- Perfect for low drain devices like radios, clocks, etc.
- Low self-discharge rate gives cells extensive shelf life
- Capable of being recharged hundreds of times
- Quantity: 2 Cells
- Battery Size: C
- Battery Chemistry: Nickel Metal-Hydride (NiMH)
- Nominal Voltage: 1.2V
- Nominal Capacity: 2500 mAh
- Operating Temperature Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Shelf Life: 4-6 Years
- Dimensions: Length - 1.97" (50 mm), Diameter - 1.03" (26.2 mm)
Replaces other Brands / Model Numbers: 1.2H3, 10208, C, DC1400, HR14, KR14, LD714, NH35, NM714, PL714