BATTERY-INDUSTRIAL ALKALINE - 1.5 VOLT AAAA SIZE ** 2/PK *
The AAAA battery is 43% lighter, 40% less in volume, and 20% thinner than a AAA battery, allying it to be utilized in more compact devices such as headphone amplifiers, Bluetooth headsets, remote controls, and home medical devices such as glucose meters and blood pressure monitors.
- Package Quantity: 2
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- No added mercury or cadmium
- Designation: ANSI-25A, IEC-LR8D425, LR61
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Nominal IR: 150 to 300 milliohms (fresh)
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Volume: 2.2 cubic centimeters (0.1 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 5 years at 21°C (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Flat Contact
Replaces other Brands / Model Numbers: LR61, 25A , MN2500, MX2500, E96, EN96, GP25A, LR8D425, 4061, K4A, Quadruple A, Quad A, 4AAAA Applications: Laser Pointers, PDAs, Two-way Radios, Voice Recorders, LED Penlights, Powered Computer Styli, Small Headphone Amplifiers, Bluetooth headsets, remote controls, and home medical devices such as glucose meters and blood pressure monitors.