STINGER DS LED HP 12V DC
STREAMLIGHT 75862, STINGER DS LED HP 12V DC 75862
Availability : Special Order
The Stinger DS LED HP delivers 267% more intensity than a Stinger DS LED!
- DUAL SWITCH TECHNOLOGY – Access any of the three variable lighting modes and strobe via the tailcap or the head-mounted switch. Switches operate independently.
- C4 LED Technology. Shock-proof with a 50,000 hr. lifetime
- 3-cell, 3.6 Volt Ni-Cd sub-C battery is rechargeable up to 1000 times.
- 3-cell, 3.6 Volt Ni-MH sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times offered in 230VAC and 12VDC European systems.
- 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with non-slip rubberized comfort grip
- Multi-function On/Off push-button switch designed for extremely long life; tested at 1 million actuations
- O-ring sealed
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating.
- Light output:
High: 48,000 candela (peak beam intensity); 200 lumens
Medium: 24,000 candela (peak beam intensity); 100 lumens
Low: 11,000 candela (peak beam intensity); 50 lumens
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long-range targeting beam w/ optimum peripheral illumination.
- Optimized electronics provides regulated intensity
High: 2 hrs.
Medium: 3.75 hrs.
Low: 7.25 hrs.
Strobe: 5.5 hrs.
- Fits existing Stinger snap-in chargers; compact and mountable in any position
- 10 hr. steady charge, 2.5 hr. fast charge, or PiggyBack charger
- 9.65 in. (24.51 cm); 14 oz. (396 grams)
- Serialized for positive identification
- IPX4 Rated for water-resistant operation
- Limited lifetime warranty
Battery 3-Cell, 3.6-Volt NiCd sub-C battery is rechargeable up to 1000 times
Battery Type NiCd
Charger Steady charger fully recharges in 10 hours on 100V, 120V, 230V or 240VAC, or 12VDC. 2.5 hour fast charger or PiggyBack« charger models available.
Light Source C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime. Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
Material Type 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with non-slip rubberized comfort grip. Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
Typical Application Professional , Serious DIY
Manufacturer Warranty Limited Lifetime
Dimensions (L, W, H) Length: 9.65 in. (24.51 cm) Body Diameter: 1.17 in. (2.97 cm)
On / Off Multi-function, easy access head mounted push-button switch designed for extremely long life; tested at 1 million actuations and multi-function push-button tactical tailswitch where both switches offer full feature control independent of each other
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 0-80926-75862-9