SAW - CIRCULAR 18V LXT - BRUSHLESS 7-1/4" REAR-HANDLE
MAKITA DRS780Z, SAW - CIRCULAR 18V LXT - BRUSHLESS 7-1/4" REAR-HANDLE DRS780Z
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Special Order
- High performance for heavy-duty cutting applications
- Automatic torque Drive Technology (ADT) feature adjusts the torque and speed according to the load condition, enabling rapid movement between high speed and high torque applications
- LED charge level indicator displays approximate remaining battery power
- Lightweight design with magnesium baseplate and blade case
- Enlarged depth scale with rubberized lever for maximum operator convenience and accuracy
- Large integrated tool hanger provides convenience on the jobsite and fits 4" x 4" material
- Two-stage safety trigger switch prevents accidental start up
- Electric brake stops blade 3-5 seconds after trigger is released for increased operator safety
- Soft start feature gradually increases speed to eliminate start up shock
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
Item Cordless Circular Saw
No Load RPM 5,100
Tool Length 17- 1/2''
Arbor Hole 5/8''
Battery Capacity 5 Ah
Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
Battery Pack Replacement Makita 18V Li-ion Batteries
Bevel Adjustment 0 Degrees - 53 Degrees
Blade Dia. 7-1/4''
Blade Side Left
Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
Cutting Depth @ 45 Degrees 1-3/4''
Cutting Depth @ 90 Degrees 2-9/16 po
Includes (2) Batteries, 7-1/4'' C.T. Blade 24T, Offset Wrench 13
Dangerous Goods No