GRINDER-ANGLE 5" - 12 AMP VS W/THUMB SWITCH
MAKITA 9565CV, GRINDER-ANGLE 5" - 12 AMP VS W/THUMB SWITCH 9565CV
Availability : Special Order
- SJS (Super Joint System) prevents kickback during wheel lock up for optimal tool and operator protection
- Labyrinth construction seals motor and bearings from contamination
- Electronic current limiter protects motor from accidental overload
- Thumb switch conveniently located for operator comfort
- Removable side handle can be mounted on left or right side of tool
- Tool-less wheel guard adjustment
Item Angle Grinder
No Load RPM 2,800 - 10,500
Switch Type Slide
Tool Length 11-3/4''
Tool Weight 5.2 lbs.
Cord Length 10.0 ft.
Features SJS (Super Joint System), Variable Speed, Labyrinth Construction
Handle Design Barrel Grip
Includes Wrench, Guard, Backing Flange, Side Handle and Clamp Nut for 7/8'' Wheels
Nominal Amps 12
Number of Conductors 2
Speed Type Variable
Spindle Thread Size 5/8''-11
Wheel Dia. 5''
Dangerous Goods No