MAKITA - MAKITA #5377MG 7-1/4 WORMGEAR - SAW W/MAGNESIUM BASE - 5377MG
SKU # 3305377MG
MFrPN # 5377MG
Availability : Special Order
- Ideal for Framers, Home Builders, Masons, and Contractors
- High quality, Hardened Steel Hypoid Gears do not wear like bronze-alloy worm drive gears
- High Performance Magnesium Base Plate, Blade Case and Motor Housing
- Bevel Capacity of 51.5° with Positive Stops at 22.5°, 45° and 51.5° ideal for cutting trusses and rafters
- Rafter Hook enables convenient storage on 2x materials when not in use
- Ergonomic Soft Rubber Top and Rear Grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
Arbor Size 5/8''
Item Worm Drive Circular Saw
No Load RPM 4,500
Tool Length 17-3/4''
Bevel Capacity 51.5 Degrees
Bevel Stops 22.5 deg, 45 deg, 51.5 deg
Blade Dia. 7-1/4''
Blade Side Left
Brake Type None
Cord Length 10 ft.
Depth of Cut @ 45 Deg. 1-3/4''
Depth of Cut @ 90 Deg. 2-3/8''
Features Retractable Hook, Oil Bath Technology, One Handed Adjustments
Handle Type Rear/Top Handle
Includes (1) 7-1/4'' 24t Ultra-coated C.t. Saw Blade (a-94530-a)(1) Wrench (783204-6)
Shoe Material Magnesium
Standards Ul Listed, CSA Certified
Dangerous Goods No