ANNULAR CUTTER-HSS - 5/8" X 1"
Milwaukee high speed steel annular cutters offer a thin-wall construction with an advanced tooth geometry that cuts and cleans while drilling, leading to faster holes and longer life. The cutters displace less material for the same size hole as the competition, giving you fast, burr-free holes in anything from sheet metal to thick plate steel. All Milwaukee high speed steel annular cutters have a 3/4 in. Weldon shank for use with most small magnetic drill presses and large magnetic drill presses with the correct arbor.
Includes: (1) 5/8 in. HSS Annular Cutter 1 in. Depth (49-59-0625)
- Hole Saw Diameter (in): 5/8 in
- Hole Saw Type: Sheet Metal
- Drilling Depth (in): 1.0
- Minimum Chuck Size Required: 3/4 in
- Advanced tooth geometry cuts and cleans the material while drilling
- Thin-wall design efficiently removes material for increased hole speed
- For use in mild steel applications
- Use with pin: 49-59-0011