COLLATED MAGAZINE - W/PR2 BIT/COLLATOR/BUMPER
The Milwaukee® collated magazine was designed to work with the M18 FUEL™ drywall screw gun to increase productivity. It feeds screw strips smoothly and has a tapered nose cone to fit into compact spaces. The screw depth adjustment is flushed so that it is not accidentally adjusted. The screw length adjustment works with screws up to 2 in. and all major brands. The auto start mode on the M18 FUEL™ drywall screw gun continues to work with the attachment while reducing noise between screws and providing 3X longer life.
Includes: (1) Collator, Collator(2) PR2 Bit, PR2 Bit(1) Bumper, Bumper
- Color / Finish: Red/Black
- Screw Head Type: All
- Width (in): 1.95
- Maximum Compatible Screw Length (in): 2.000
- Attachment Method: Clip On
- Screw length adjustment: allows for easy adjustment and is compatible with all major brands of screws up to 2 in.
- Tapered nose design: provides closer access to tight corners
- Screw depth adjustment: easy screw depth adjustment that is flush to the top of the magazine to reduce accidental actuation
- Strip insert guide: designed to feed screw strips smoothly
- Dedicated solution for the M18 FUEL™ drywall screw gun (2866)