MILWAUKEE - CUT SAW BLADE-BIMETAL, MULTI - 12" L 8/12 TPI - 48-00-5094
SKU # 31148-00-5094
MFrPN # 48-00-5094
Availability : Special Order
Milwaukee offers the finest quality knot wire cup brushes to give you long service on the toughest cleaning jobs. These cup brushes are ideally suited for cleaning castings, structural steel and sheet metal. Milwaukee offers a full range of knotted and crimped cup brushes as well as a full line of stringer bead and full cable twist wire wheels. This knot wire cup brush is designed to be used on 4-1/2 in. or 5 in. Milwaukee and competitive grinders with 5/8 - 11 threaded spindles. Made of carbon steel.
Includes: (1) 12 in. 8/12 TPI SAWZALL Blades (5 Pack) (48-00-5094)
- Blade Length (in): 12.0
- Blade Thickness (in): 0.05
- Tooth Count: 144
- Blade Cutting Material: Bimetal
- Saw Blade Width (In): 0.75
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- 1/2 In. universal tang fits all SAWZALL
Item Reciprocating Saw Blade
Application All Woods, Nail Embedded, Plastic, Composition Material, Non Ferrous Metals, Cast Iron
Primary Saw Application General Purpose
Teeth per Inch 8/12
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 0-45242-08278-0