The MILWAUKEE® M12™ Heated Women’s AXIS™ Vests are designed to protect from the cold and weather on the jobsite. Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology, these heated vest kits use carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the chest, back and shoulders. A single touch LED controller heats up the battery heated vest to three heat settings. This MILWAUKEE® heated vest has a new Quick-Heat funtion that creates and districutes heat three times faster than previous vests and market competitors. These women's vests are built with AXIS™ Ripstop Polyester providing a lightweight, compressible design that can be used as an outer shell or a mid-layer vest, and protecting from wind and water. Kit comes with heated women's vest, M12™ battery and charger.
- Quick-heat function reaches selected temperature 3X FASTER
- One-touch LED controller with (3) heat settings per heat zone
- Up to (6) hours of run-time with M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 1.5 Compact Battery Pack
- Heating Zones: Chest & Back
- Washer and dryer safe
- Wind & Water Resistant
- Compressible design makes layering comfortable and easy.
- Reinforced high-wear zones protect from abrasion and tears
- 100% Polyester insulation keeps heat in, doesn't add bulk
- Adjustable waist with drop tail extended back
- (2) outer zip pockets, (1) inner zip pocket, (1) low-profile battery pocket