DRILL HD RIGHT ANGLE REV 1/2 - 2 SPD W/CASE D-HDL 335-750 RPM
The perfect tool for stud and joist drilling – and a host of other applications. With a powerful Milwaukee-built motor and right angle drive head, the 1/2" D-Handle Right Angle Drill is flexible enough to handle a variety of applications. The powerful 7-amp motor delivers 0-500 RPM, so when combined with the two-speed head, you get 0-335 RPM on the low setting and 0-750 RPM on high. Helical-cut, heat treated gears deliver quiet performance and extended tool life with wood, metal, plastics and composites. The drill’s head and handle swivel 360°, and there’s a side handle for a secure grip and comfortable, controled operation. This 1/2” D-handle Right Angle Drill comes in an impact-resistant carrying case, with a 9/16” open-end wrench and 3/16” socket wrench.
- Ideal for stud and joist drilling
- Excellent for drilling in wood, metal, plastics and composites
- Helical-cut, heat-treated gears deliver smooth operation and extended drill lifeDrill head and handle swivel 360°
- Side handle ensures a secure grip and comfortable, controlled operation
- Heavy duty 1/2″ keyed chuck with holder for an industrial hold when fastening and drilling
- Trigger speed control in two ranges: 0 to 335 RPM and 0 to 750 RPM plus reverse