DEWALT - 1-9/16" SPLINE COMBINATION - HAMMER KIT - D25553K
SKU # 310D25553K
MFrPN # D25553K
Availability : Special Order
The D25553K 1-9/16" Spline Combination Hammer, with its durable and hard hitting German engineered mechanism, delivers 8 joules of impact energy. The lightest weight hammer in the DEWALT Spline family gives it an ergonomic and compact design. The D25553K is ideally suited for serial drilling of rebar, coring for through-hole for mechanical and electrical applications and chipping in any mid to upper wall and ceiling application.
- 12 amp motor provides high performance and overload protection - 490 rpm, 3300 bpm
- 8.0 joules of impact energy provides fast drilling and powerful chipping
- Rear handle mount for increased user comfort in down drilling applications
- Rubber grip helps reduce the level of vibration felt by the user
- Factory-set clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
- Lightweight 14 lbs. design allows for easy through hole drilling for mechanical and electrical applications.
- Optimized mechanism for fast drilling of holes for rebar doweling and large diameter mechanical anchors.
- Chipping function allows for fast surface chipping in ceiling, upper and mid wall applications
- Compatible with DWH050K drilling dust extraction system.
- Compatible with DWH053K chiseling dust extraction system.
Blows per Minute 3300
Chuck Type Spline
Item Rotary Hammer
No Load RPM 490
Tool Length 18-1/2''
Cord 8 ft. 3-Cond.
Core Bit Capacity 4-1/8''
Features 2-Mode Operation, Factory Set Clutch, Rubber Grip, Rear Handle Mount
Impact Energy 8 Joules
Includes 360 Degrees Side Handle, Depth Rod, Kit Box
Rotary Hammer Product Grouping Rotary Hammer Kits
Solid Bit Capacity 1-9/16''
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 8-85911-20993-9