JIG SAW BLADE-CARBIDE TIPPED - 4" 6TPI T-SHK FIBER & PLASTIC
BOSCH T141HM1, JIG SAW BLADE-CARBIDE TIPPED - 4" 6TPI T-SHK FIBER & PLASTIC T141HM1
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Special Order
Bosch carbide-tipped blades provide a solution for cutting abrasive building materials. Perfect for builders and remodelers who require fast, rough cutouts. T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
- For fast, coarse cuts in plaster, cement board 1-1/4" to 2 3/8" thick, fiberglass and plasterboard 1/4" to 3/4" thick
- 6 TPI carbide tipped teeth for fast cutting and durability
- Perfect for construction, renovation, and remodeling
- 1 piece pack
- Application: Cement board 1/4"-2-3/8", fiberglass and plaster board 1/4"-2-3/8"
- Blade Height: 0.32"
- Blade Length: 4.0
- Blade Thickness: 0.05"
- Jig Saw Blade Type: Jig Saw T-Shank
- Material: Carbide Tipped
- Overall Length: 4.0
- Quantity: 1
- Teeth Per Inch: 6 Teeth Per Inch
- Tooth Design: Side set
- Type: Special for Fiber and Plaster
- Type of Cut: Fast, coarse cuts
- Working Length: 3"
Item Jig Saw T-shank
Application Cement Board 1/4''- 2-3/8'',Fibreglass and Plaster Board1/4''- 2-3/8''
For Use With Saw Type Jig Saws
Includes 1 blade
Number of Cutting Edges 1
Primary Saw Application Masonry
Shank Type T
Teeth per Inch 6
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 0-00346-33667-2