BOSCH T118AF, JIG SAW BLADE - 3" X 3-5/8 - BI METAL 24TPI 5/PK - T118AF
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Special Order
Flexible for Metal blades have bimetal construction for long life and greater flexibility. Designed for cutting sheet metal and thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous). Ideal for straight or curved cuts. T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
- For sheet metal 10-16 gauge, thin metals 1/16" to 1/8" thick (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- 17-24 TPI progressive tooth design for smooth cuts in various thicknesses
- Bi-metal construction for durability and long life
- 3-5/8" overall length, 2-5/8" cutting length
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal
- 5 piece pack
- Application: Sheet metal 10-16 gauge, thin metals 1/16" - 1/8" (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- Blade Height: 0.3"
- Blade Length: 3.625
- Blade Thickness: 0.3"
- Jig Saw Blade Type: Jig Saw T-Shank
- Material: Bi-Metal
- Overall Length: 3.625
- Quantity: 5
- Teeth Per Inch: 17-24 Progressive Teeth Per Inch
- Tooth Design: Wavy set and milled
- Type: Flexible for Metal
- Type of Cut: Straight cuts and long life
- Working Length: 2-5/8"
Item Jig Saw T-shank
Application Sheet Metal 10-16 Gauge, Thin Metals 1/16'' - 1/8'' (ferrous and Non-ferrous)
For Use With Saw Type Jig Saws
Includes 5 blades
Number of Cutting Edges 1
Primary Saw Application Metal
Shank Type T
Teeth per Inch 17-24 Progressive Teeth Per Inch
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 0-00346-27206-2