BOSCH HC8555, CORE BIT- SDS-MAX 4"X17" - ONE PIECEW/CENTERING DRILL HC8555
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Special Order
Bosch SDS-max carbide-tipped rotary hammer core bits offer an integral shank for better power transmission. Bosch SDS-max rotary hammer core bits with wave design go beyond the range of standard bits and allow smaller hammers to drill larger holes. Wave design transfers energy to bit more effectively for up to 40 percent faster drilling versus previous design.
- Wave design transfers energy to bit more effectively for up to 40 percent faster drilling versus previous design
- Carbide-tipped centering bit
- Asymmetrical carbide teeth for faster cutting, longer life
- All-in-one core transmits power directly to the end of the bit
- Maximum core size is 2-5/8" deep
- Description: N/A
- Diameter: 4"
- Length: 22.0"
- Overall Length: 22.0
- Shank Diameter: 0.0
- Useable Length: 17"
Item SDS Max Core Bit With Shank
Overall Length 17''
Application Maximum Core Size 2 5/8'' Depth
Bit Dia. 4''
Core Bit Cutter Material Carbide
Drilling Depth 12''
For Use With SDS Max rotary hammer drills
Shank Shape Sds Max
Thread Size -
Wet or Dry Application Dry
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 0-00346-24330-7