POWER HANDSAW BLADE - 7-7/8" HIGH ALLOY STEEL
BOSCH FS200ABU, POWER HANDSAW BLADE - 7-7/8" HIGH ALLOY STEEL FS200ABU
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Special Order
Made for use with Bosch 1640VS FineCut Power Handsaw. High-alloy steel (HAS) blades are constructed with hardened ground teeth. A fine-tooth design provides smooth, tear-free cuts; flex-resistant steel blade guides provide accurate guidance. Reversible blades cut up to 2-1/2" PVC and 3/4" plastic.
- Blades for 1640VS FineCut Power Handsaw
- Ideal for thick and thin materials
- High-alloy steel (HAS) blades with hardened ground teeth
- Fine-tooth design for cutting wood and PVC
- Application: Wood / PVC
- Blade Length: 7.875
- Blade Thickness: 0.05"
- Capacity: Wood/PVC 1-1/2" -Flush Cut Design
- Designed for Cutting: Wood / PVC
- Length: 7.88"
- Material: High-Alloy Steel (fine tooth)
- TPI: 20
- Teeth Per Inch: 20 Teeth Per Inch
- Type of Cut: Flush
Cutting Length 1-1/2''
Item Flush Cut Power Saw Blade
Overall Length 7-7/8''
Application Wood/PVC Cutting
For Use With 6YB14 Flush Cut Power Saw
Material High Alloy Steel
Teeth per Inch 20
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 0-00346-31015-3