The 3M™ Particulate Respirator VP8210 is designed to help provide comfortable, reliable respiratory protection against certain non-oil based particles.
- N95 approved particulate respirator
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom and secure seal
- Two-strap design with welded dual-point attachment helps provide a secure fit
- Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging, and other dusty or arid operations
- Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mould, Bacillus Anthracis, Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, etc.
This lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable respiratory protection. This respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfibre filter media, designed for ease of breathing. Its adjustable nose clip and cushioning nose foam help provide a custom and secure seal. This respirator can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mould, Bacillus Anthracis, Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, etc.WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne particulates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. A written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting the requirements of your jurisdiction and/or CSA Z94.4 respiratory standard. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M PSD Technical Service in Canada at 1 800 267 4414 and in USA at 1 800 243 4630.