WFS Ltd. is a 100% employee-owned company. Founded in 1955, we've expanded over five decades to become what we are today, a leading distributor of tools and supplies to industrial markets throughout the Southwest Ontario area, and to customers in the United States and Mexico.
WFS Ltd. began with just a few employees, but now our staff numbers over 220. Our employee-ownership increased steadily from the 1970s until 1995 when it reached 100%. Many of our employee-owners have been with us for decades.
To see a complete list of the vendor product lines carried by WFS Ltd., please visit our Supplier Links section.